Custom T-shirt Manufacturer
Too Fabric is a custom T-shirt manufacturer for your brand. We are the fastest and easiest way to build or promote your brand through high-quality production.
Why You Should Work with a Custom T-Shirt Manufacturer
If you’re wondering how to grow a clothing brand, gain loyal customers, and become established in the fashion industry with T-shirts, then you need to work with a T-shirt manufacturer that you can trust! Trying to sift through all the different T-shirt manufacturers out there can be a time-consuming and boring process, especially if you’re not sure how to separate the wheat from the chaff.
We’ve put together this page on T-shirt manufacturing, expanding on the importance of working with a reliable company, along with exploring some signs of quality that you should look out for when on the hunt for where to outsource your manufacturing.
Custom T-Shirt Manufacturers Breed Success
If you consider a top fashion brand in the realm of T-shirts, what are some of the things that come to mind? An iconic logo is probably up there, as are attractive and creative pieces of artwork. Most importantly, the thing the top brands all have in common is the quality of their product.
A great logo or design doesn’t mean that much if it’s going to scratch off a low-quality piece of fabric within months. So, if you’re not handling manufacturing yourself, you need to work with a truly high-quality custom clothing manufacturer. Lacking quality is one of the most common causes for clothing brands to fail, so if you’re going into having your own custom T-shirts produced, you need to be picky about whom you trust with the manufacturing process.
Custom T-Shirt Manufacturers Are Efficient
Another reason why it’s vital to enlist the help of a manufacturer that you can trust is the efficiency that it will bring to your operations, in terms of both production and cost.
While it may eventually be cheaper to set up your own manufacturing operation years and years down the line, the initial investment and manpower needed to pull this off are usually far too much for a smaller brand to bear. By going to a trusted T-shirt manufacturer, you can have your garments produced for affordable prices.
This isn’t to mention the headache of sourcing materials for the best possible prices, deciding which technology to use in applying your designs, and then, of course, figuring out how to do the job properly. As a smaller, growing fashion brand, these aspects of business are a lot to take on, when really your focus should be on marketing and getting your name out there. By working with the right custom clothing manufacturers, you free up time and funds for investments in creativity.
Custom T-shirt Manufacturers Offer Options
One of the key things that you need to keep an eye out for when searching for the T-shirt manufacturer that you’ll partner with is the degree of options that they provide in terms of design application, materials, and other items of clothing. A subpar manufacturer with a high minimum order level will leave you with an abundance of products made in one style alone, which may be harder to shift or may work poorly with your particular designs.
When it comes to applying designs to garments, you want custom T-shirt printing options such as embroidery, screen printing, transfer printing, and more. This gives you the freedom to experiment with designs for different T-shirts and allows you to create different pricing levels within your range, with a mixture of entry-level and more upscale products.
Minimum Order Quantity
- 160 g/m2: The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 100 pieces for the colors in the color chart. Please click here to see the color chart. The MOQ for Pantone-colored fabrics is 1000 pcs per fabric color.
- 180 g/m2: The MOQ for black, white, cream, red, and navy blue is 100 pcs per style and fabric color. The MOQ for Pantone-colored fabrics is 1000 pcs per fabric color.
- 200 g/m2: The MOQ for black, white, cream, red, and navy blue is 100 pcs per style and fabric color. The MOQ for Pantone-colored fabrics is 1000 pcs per fabric color.
- 280 g/m2: The MOQ for black, white, and cream is 100 pcs per style and fabric color. The MOQ for Pantone-colored fabrics is 1000 pcs per fabric color.
Custom T-shirt manufacturers offer different printing options to suit the needs of their customers. Some of the most popular printing techniques used for T-shirts include embroidery, screen printing, heat transfer, and direct-to-garment (DTG) printing. Each method has its own advantages and is suitable for different types of designs and fabrics.
- Embroidery is a classic technique that creates a high-quality, durable design by stitching the design directly onto the T-shirt. It is often used for logos, monograms, or text designs and can create a premium look and feel.
- Screen printing is a versatile technique that can produce vibrant colors and intricate designs with sharp edges. It involves creating a stencil of the design and then using a mesh screen to apply the ink onto the T-shirt. Screen printing is ideal for bulk orders and can be used on a wide range of fabrics.
- Transfer printing is a method of printing that involves printing the design onto a transfer paper and then using heat to transfer the design onto the T-shirt. It can be used to create designs with many colors or gradients and is suitable for smaller quantities.
- Direct-to-garment (DTG) printing uses a specialized inkjet printer to apply the design directly onto the T-shirt. This technique is great for highly detailed designs with many colors or gradients and can be used on a variety of fabrics. However, it is best suited for smaller orders due to its higher cost.
With so many printing options available, custom T-shirt manufacturers can provide a wide range of design choices to their customers. It’s important to consider the type of design and fabric when selecting a printing technique to ensure the best results for your project.
- A– Chest
- B– Hem width
- C– Height from shoulder
- D– Sleeve length
- E– Sleeve opening
- F– Shoulder to shoulder
- G– Neck opening
- H– Biceps
- J– Rib height
T-shirt Manufacturers Are Helpful Throughout the Process
When your small business is trying to enter the world of fashion, you might have all the perfect ideas for designs and logos, but not really know much at all about the ins and outs of designing and producing clothes. If this is the case in your manufacturing, you should seek to work with a company that can help you with design samples based on your needs and requests.
This is a great hand in working toward producing a quality product, as product visuals and design samples will paint a clearer picture of what you’ll eventually be bringing to your customers. A healthy back and forth with your T-shirt manufacturer will allow you to finalize on a version of your concept that you’re truly satisfied with, ensuring that it’s done to the high standards that you need to become a success.
Even beyond the technical side of designing the best possible garments prior to printing, a great manufacturer can also assist you in developing your visual design concepts. Sometimes you might have a better idea of a vibe or a basic style that you’re interested in, but not entirely sure how you want it to look in practice. Working with an experienced manufacturer can make it clearer what kind of prints and designs you’re actually interested in producing for your brand.
Sustainable T-shirt Manufacturers Use Quality Materials & Staff
High Standards of Materials
When you think of great brand success stories, quality is always a defining factor, which cannot be achieved without a great team that uses the best materials available. Comfort and lasting power are essential facets of what makes a clothing brand successful, and this is just as relevant in the realm of custom T-shirts as it is in any other branch of fashion.
T-shirts can be made of 100% cotton, organic cotton, or polyester, among other fabrics, and you need to know that along with having the option to choose between these materials, you’re getting the best quality of each.
High Standards of Staff
When it comes to the team, you want to know that the staff is highly skilled in what they do, along with having good conditions in which to work. Many manufacturers that western businesses outsource to harvest work from sweatshops, and beyond being morally questionable, these places often produce cheap, mass-produced, and generally low-quality products.
When you know the team working on your T-shirts has good working conditions, you can be more confident in the finished product that’s delivered to you.
Consider Turkish Clothing Manufacturers
It’s no secret that Turkish clothing is often of a very high standard, which is why the country has become a favorite of apparel outsourcers throughout Europe. There are many reasons why clothes from Turkey are taking the fashion industry by storm, including:
- Access to Fabrics: Turkey is one of the top 10 makers of both polyester and wool in the world, while also being the 7th largest producer of cheap cotton. This makes them a great exporter of both raw fabric materials and pre-manufactured garments.
- Skilled Labor: Turkey is full of highly skilled workers that are known for working for long stretches in order to respond to the demand. While there are sweatshops in the country, there are also hundreds of reputable manufacturing facilities with good working conditions.
- Low Labor Costs: Turkish companies can afford to pay their employees less than western companies, while still providing them a reasonable living wage. This means that garment production costs are reduced massively when outsourced to the country.
By outsourcing your custom T-shirt business to Turkey, you can get a very high standard of product, with some of the best materials available, for a fraction of what you might spend in the EU.
How to find a perfect T-shirt Manufacturer?
If you’re on the hunt for the regular or oversized T-shirt manufacturer to bring your brand concepts into the real world, then why not consider working with Too Fabric. We’re a Turkish business that emphasizes our flexibility, our quality of results, and the high working standards of our staff.
Along with producing some of the finest custom T-shirts in the world, we also produce sweatshirts, hoodies, sweatpants, polo shirts, jackets, cargo pants, shorts, aprons, towels, and much more, making us a great one-stop shop for all your garment needs.
To learn more, get a quote now!
Average Reply Time: 1 Hour
We reply to our clients in just 1 hour during working hours.
The fastest and easiest way to create your project!